With the shift towards digitalisation and attention to User Experience (UX) of technologies, AutomateCo. sought to understand from their customers the extent to which UX plays a role in their purchase decisions.Read more →
LEAP helps you transition from university to professional lifeSummer 2020 batch ongoing
Fall batch coming Sept 2020Contact us →
- Student pursuing Masters studies in any business-related field at a university in Finland.
- Eager to learn more about management consulting and problem-solving approach.
- Training timeline: month of June
- Free of charge interactive consulting training.
- Online and offline courses.
- Project participation: September to December
- Upon completion of Training, you will have the exclusive right to receive an offer for a paid client project.
- Real client consulting case for which you receive salary.
- Three member teams, guided by a Senior Consultant.
You will learn
- Build problem-solving skills
Work on complex industry challenges and learn how to break problems into smaller components to find a solution.
- Grow professional network
Develop your peer and professional network by working in a high-performing team for senior executives in global corporations.
- Improve your business acumen
Solve challenges across industries and business functions and develop your business acumen and decision-making skills.
- Create real business impact
Work on issues faced by leaders in global corporations and become part of creating real value with your work.
- Become ready for consulting
Develop a top-down view of an organization and become ready to find the best solution in the shortest amount of time.
- Contact us →
I had a chance to participate in several LEAP projects during my Master degree. Because of the LEAP I have received two internships, and now continuing in BCG.Siddharth, MSc in Industrial Engineering & Mgmt, Aalto University of Technology
LEAP was a priceless experience for me. Thanks to LEAP, not only did I gain valuable experience, but it also helped me change the course of my consulting career.Meri, MSc in Industrial Engineering & Mgmt, Aalto University of Technology
LEAP has a great purpose. I feel I have a clearer perception of my strengths and weaknesses and feel confident and informed on how I to develop my skills.Pyry, MSc in Industrial Engineering & Mgmt, Aalto University of Technology
I have been impressed by the hard work that the team put in and the quality of the end deliverable. The project helped us refine our thinking and in improving our understanding of the market needs.Director, Tieto
The results of the sprint significantly exceeded our expectations and we were able to save a significant amount of time and effort compared to doing something similar internally.Vice President, Supply Chain, Kemira
As CompoundCo. sought to monetize its services along with its products, it wanted to identify successful service-sales implementation strategies.Read more →
“On an average, agile workforce is 1.5 times more likely to report better financial performance than non-agile workforce, and 1.7 times more likely to report better performance on non-financial measures.” - Survey by MckinseyRead more →